Thursday, October 10, 2013

Clothing-round 2

It's been awhile since I've posted anything but that's because I've been shopping! I thought that I might have been done but I contacted a sister missionary who's currently serving in my mission and she said that she has 30 shirts and 10 skirts. When I heard that, I had only 19 shirts and 6 skirts so I've done some shopping and thought I would share it with you!

 The top left shirt is from a clearance rack from the Gap. The top middle shirt is from J. Crew.
The top right and bottom left shirts are the exact shirts but in two different colors and they
 are from a website called exofficio.com, I highly recommend getting shirts
like these because they are quick drying and amazing! The bottom middle shirt is from
target in the women's section. The bottom right shirt is from Talbots!  


The top left shirt is from a clearance rack from Dressbarn. The top middle
as well as the top right are from Old Navy and they were both on sale. The
bottom left shirt is from target. The bottom middle shirt is another shirt from exofficio.com.
The bottom left is from Macy's.



The shirt is from Macy's, and is the exact shirt as the pink one but this one is in
purple. The skirt is from Boden and was a little big but I was able to
have it tailored. The shoes on the left are Clarks, which are super durable.
The shoes on the right were found on Zappos and they are really cushy and waterproof. 


Now I have 27 shirts, 7 skirts, and 7 pairs of shoes. It sounds like a lot, and it is but it's going to be your wardrobe for the next 18 months. Well it has been quite an adventure looking for clothes that fit my 6 foot plus size body. But I've got it done and now in 6 days I will be heading off to start my adventure. I will try to get one of my family members to post my letters and pictures because I would love for you guys to see what a mission in Nicaragua is like! Take care everyone and feel free to send me emails with any of your questions! (That's what I did, I found a sister missionary's email and blog and was able to send her a couple of emails filled with all my questions about preparing for a mission)

No comments:

Post a Comment