Thursday, September 25, 2014

Mas Totolate (June-July 2014)

...health wise I am doing better, it seems that everyone here in Nicaragua is suffering from a stomach bug....great! I probably started it hahaha!

This one I just wanted you to see so you guys could check out my sweet Toms!

In this photo is Gonzalez, Martinez, Villacorta, Me, Willardson, Ewing, Aparicio, Cahan, Coats, McDonald, some girl, Taufoo, and Quin this was during a multi zone conference we had. Zones Matagalpa, Esteli, Tipitapa

 Tallest to shortest, here go the names: Kimball, Rigby, YO, Gonzalez, Ochoa, Willardson, Moralez, Cahan, Gonzalez, Lopez, Martinez, Aparicio
That is me and it says You are the best dad in the world! Happy Fathers Day 

Pepe, he is the coolest kid ever!
In June we baptized 102 families as a mission!

Today for p day we went to Selva Negra, it's a jungle with monkeys. Well, we hiked for about 3 hours and no monkey, kind of stunk but that's ok it was still pretty cool. We all kept slipping and falling because it had rained the previous night but it was still pretty cool. 

This is a view from where we went today, Selva Negra
I was super sweaty! Selva Negra

Selva Negra
This is my sweaty back, usually it's a lot more sweaty-er but it was because I was wearing 2 shirts that day so it didn't show all my sweat hahaha

Me and my companion Hna Martinez at our lunch appointment

This is a baptism of Maynor and Vetanya...I did nothing, just taught them family history. It's a baptism from my companion and her old companion but she got transfered and our areas merged into 2

This dog is the best! His name is Doggy and he is the cutest most friendly Boxer ever! Whenever we go to our first counselor's house, his owner, he cries and cries until they let us in hahaha and then jumps all over me, almost knocks me over every time! 

President came for interviews and we were waiting so we took a bunch of pictures together as a companionship :)

Another goofy picture

That is me, Fusichella, and Martinez

These are gorditas, they are heaven! Its corn dough with beans and salsa and cuajada (cheese)....heaven! My comp makes them...she is the best cooking me food all the time but I always clean the dishes :)


6 missionaries, one taxi, no problem!

Me and my compy

This reminds me of Lord of the Rings but we were tracting one day and found this area and decided to take a picture it was so pretty!

Just us waiting for a meeting with our branch president, but he never came because his son broke his arm riding his bike 

Me sweeping after an activity in the church, this hand signal means fachenta or rich...sometimes when I talk to the Nica people I feel like I use sign language...they have a ton of hand signals that mean a lot of things it's kind of funny

Baptism of Heizel! The first counselor's daughter, pretty funny she had to be dunked 3 times

Me and Marty after the baptism mopping up the floor

Me mopping up...I am always cleaning up haha

Me and Heizel after her baptism

There was trash in the baptismal font so I went to fish it out!

The elders caught me in the baptismal font...oops

Marty was taking pictures of me...
 Me being fat hahaha

Me being skinny hahaha

I made french toast last night...mmm definitely not as good as Mom´s

In the bus on our way to Jinotega this morning to hike to the cross 

In the church in Jinotega this morning

At the cross! WOOH! It was so raining and freezing!

Looking out at Jinotega...haha how serious!

Us smiling! Yeah...



No comments:

Post a Comment